Friday 29th June, 7:30pm
For our summer concert this year, we will be returning to St Vedast alias Foster, to perform a programme marking (almost) a hundred years since the end of World War I.
The centrepiece of our concert will be Sir Hubert Parry’s Songs of Farewell, written right at the end of his life.
You can read all about it in this blog post.
- Parry – Songs of Farewell
- Parry – Music, When Soft Voices Die
- Stanford – Three Latin Motets (Op. 38, 1905)
- Stanford – The Blue Bird
- Stanford – Magnificat in Bb for unaccompanied Double Choir
- Stanford – Quick, we have but a Second
- Holst – Nunc Dimitis
- Vaughan Williams – Excerpts from Mass in G
Date(s) - 29/06/2018
St Vedast, St Vedast alias Foster, London